Where can I get legal contracts made for creative deals?

Where can I get legal contracts made for creative deals?

Rental Property Investor · Jax Bch, FL · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 2 votes

Where could I go to get legal contracts made? For example if I want to do lease options or sub to’s, anything that comes down to creative financing on real state

Thanks in advanced

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · North Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Elvis Briseno

    I would speak to your attorney and have them draft them. It is one thing to use the same edited LOI with sellers but I would contact my attorney to draft the contracts once I have a signed LOI.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.