Real estate lawyer in New Mexico for starting an LLC?

Real estate lawyer in New Mexico for starting an LLC?

Rental Property Investor · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I have a primary residence; it's a duplex with long term tenants in one unit. My wife and I live in the upper unit. I've owned the property for 7 years and I'm considering buying a new primary residence. Can anyone give general recommendations and specifically I'm wondering about New Mexico real estate lawyer recommendations for establishing an LLC for this property. TIA

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2015 · 542 posts · 193 votes
    5y

    @Jeffrey Lillie

    Give Becky Torres a call.

    Torres Law Firm

    505-221-6709

  • Rental Property Investor · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Thanks

  • Realtor · Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2017 · 121 posts · 68 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Jeffrey Lillie:

    I have a primary residence; it's a duplex with long term tenants in one unit. My wife and I live in the upper unit. I've owned the property for 7 years and I'm considering buying a new primary residence. Can anyone give general recommendations and specifically I'm wondering about New Mexico real estate lawyer recommendations for establishing an LLC for this property. TIA


     Did you find a real estate lawyer? I have someone who could help you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.