Buying rentals in Georgia from New York

Buying rentals in Georgia from New York

Rental Property Investor · Queens, NY · Member since 2020 · 7 posts · 2 votes

I’m new to the industry and looking to buy some properties to rent out in Georgia. I have lived in Macon and think it’s a food area but please advise other wise. What other areas are good for cash flowing rentals?

Is there any special landlord laws I need to be aware of?

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Macon, GA · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 103 votes
    5y

    Hey Brett,
    Im a Macon native and local investor. If you’ve lived here, you know theres good and bad areas. Much cheaper than Atlanta, Warner Robins is booming as well. Let me know if I can help, thanks!

  • Investor · Macon, GA · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 16 votes
    5y

    Hey Brett, I'm a born and raised Maconite. Like Jason said, if you've lived here you know Macon has its good and bad areas. Majority of the investors I work with are out of state. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.