Tenant harassing Landlord - NEED eviction Lawyer New Jersey

Tenant harassing Landlord - NEED eviction Lawyer New Jersey

Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi BP,

I really need a good lawyer recommendation for dealing with this nightmare of a tenant. He was renting a room in my house (I also live here - so it's sort of a roommate situation). He stopped paying 2 months ago. Now he's increasingly hostile (cursing all the time, spitting right in the middle of the living room, trashing my food, etc..). I had to call the police to file a harassment report. 

What's the best course of action here? Any good lawyer recs are really welcome. 

Thank you and good luck out there!

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Blackwood, NJ · Member since 2015 · 91 posts · 36 votes
    6y

    Let me know if you need someone in South NJ

  • Darren SagerPro Member
    Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Laws are far more favorable in your situation.  I'd reach out to Derek Reed at Ehrlich Petriello Gudin & Plaza. (973) 718-2229.  Very skilled in what you need.


  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Thank you. I'll reach out to both of them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.