property managment company near Yakima Wa

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor/Investor · Yakima, WA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    @Caylon Haggard Landmark is probably the best, but I have never heard anything good about any of the management companies in Yakima. My brother in-law is using Mynd for a place he picked up in Toppenish and it has been a disaster from the beginning. Wilson does the absolute bare minimum and puts most of the responsibility back on the owner, Sunrise I haven't heard much about one way or the other, and Home Source is owned by a real estate broker and I've heard mixed reviews. Most of the investors I work with here in Yakima as well as myself, all self manage.

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @peter welch Thanks for the insight Peter.  What are your thoughts on the Toppenish rental market? Do you struggle to find quality tenants? I currently live in Spokane.

  • Rental Property Investor · Coupeville, WA · Member since 2011 · 135 posts · 52 votes
    6y

    @Caylon Haggard, I own two apartment complexes in Yakima and have direct experience with all of the large property management firms in Yakima.  I agree with @Peter Welch's good assessment.  There are a couple other decent options in Yakima such as Rent Ready and Home Source, too.  All of them have a different approach, team structure, software and reporting variations, fee structures, and plusses/minusses, and it also depends upon the type of property you want to have managed.  None are perfect.  Overall, I would recommend Landmark as well.  You can contact owner Ryan at their office.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.