Residential landlord strategies during COV-19

Residential landlord strategies during COV-19

Rental Property Investor 路 Gainesville, GA 路 Member since 2017 路 19 posts 路 3 votes

Title update 馃憠 COVID-19

With several residential rental properties in North Georgia I'm curious to hear from other landlords in Georgia and other areas on how they are helping tenants while at the same time protecting their investment. 

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent 路 Reston, VA 路 Member since 2017 路 295 posts 路 163 votes
    6y

    @Derek Clark I had two leases that were up for renewal and the COVID happens before they signed. I have offered to keep the rent at the same rate for the first two months and the rent increase will take place in June. Both very good tenants and the tenants are very pleased.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.