• Investor
  • Boca Raton, FL
Votes |
Any Dishwashers brands you recommend? HD or Lowes sub $400

Alex Abanto
  • Investor
  • Boca Raton, FL
Posted Aug 15 2019, 13:56

Have to replcae the original in my rental..any dishwashers you like for $400 or less that havent given you any issues...any ones i should stay away from..hoping it to last a while once replaced

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 28 2020, 21:26

I stick to the frigidaire, maytag, whirlpool family line.  Just check out lowes or menards and sort by whats available locally then go with the cheapest model that gets a review your comfortable with.  I wouldn't go below 85%.  ALWAYS make sure to buy a new hook up kit with a new dishwasher or washing machine.  I've never had any luck with LG or Bosche as parts can be nearly impossible to find.  Typically I would avoid repairing anything more then 5 years but if its an easy/cheap fix its well worth having the option.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 28 2020, 22:13

@Alex Abanto whirlpool, ge or maytag. Avoid Bosch and Samsung.

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 28 2020, 22:14

@Alex Abanto fridgiare is also solid. Not the highest brand name and probably not the quiest but still solid

User Stats

Votes
Michael Noto
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southington, CT
Votes |
Agent
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Southington, CT
Replied Feb 29 2020, 05:28

If you hit a sale at Lowes or HD, which they always seem to have, you can find a brand name dishwasher for $400 or less. Especially if you pick it up and install it.