Looking for recommendations for a Landscaper in Lakeland, Florida

Looking for recommendations for a Landscaper in Lakeland, Florida

Rental Property Investor · Odessa, FL · Member since 2017 · 145 posts · 113 votes

I have a property that needs some landscaping and tree trimming in Lakeland and would like to get a couple quotes for the job. If anybody here has a landscaper they can recommend from Lakeland Florida please PM me his details.

Thanks!

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Plant City, FL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 379 votes
    7y

    @Account Closed I sent you a message with someone. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Odessa, FL · Member since 2017 · 145 posts · 113 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Adrian Smude:

    @Account Closed I sent you a message with someone. 

    Thanks Adrian! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.