Lawyer to evict tenant in San Diego

Most Popular Reply

Residential Real Estate Broker · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 27 votes
7y

Hi Ebi,

Here are 3 San Diego real estate attorneys that should be able to help you with tenant evictions.

All 3 are recommended by the California Association of Realtors.

1. Ron Santucci
2. Steve Blake
3. Ron Woods

I will message you their contact info.

    Good luck,

    Gregg

    See this reply in the discussion

    4 Replies

    Jump to latestLatest
    • Residential Real Estate Broker · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 44 posts · 27 votes
      7y

      Hi Ebi,

      Here are 3 San Diego real estate attorneys that should be able to help you with tenant evictions.

      All 3 are recommended by the California Association of Realtors.

      1. Ron Santucci
      2. Steve Blake
      3. Ron Woods

      I will message you their contact info.

        Good luck,

        Gregg

      1. Real Estate Agent · El Cajon, CA · Member since 2015 · 25 posts · 35 votes
        7y

        @Ebi Amiri

        Hi Ebi,

        We’ve been using KTS, they are one of the best in the business.

        https://www.kts-law.com/

      2. Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 664 posts · 231 votes
        7y

        I've used Daniel Marshall from The Marshall Law Firm. He did a great job for me a couple years ago and I've referred a few people to him as well that were completely satisfied.

      3. Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
        6y

        Hi @Ebi Amiri , I realize this thread is a year old, but who did you end up going with?  I am in need of a lawyer to handle an eviction in San Diego.  Would you recommend the firm that you used?  Thanks.

      Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.