Los Angeles Tenant Buy-Out Negotiator (in Spanish)

Los Angeles Tenant Buy-Out Negotiator (in Spanish)

Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 15 votes

I am looking for a negotiator who speak Spanish in Los Angeles to help me buy out or relocation my tenants in a residential 4 plex. Must have experience and a track record of success.

1Reply
19 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 210 posts · 155 votes
    7y

    Hi @Shannon Shue, I personally havent used Paulina at MT Evictions but she was highly recommended by a few LA REI buddies. I'm including the link to their yelp page https://www.yelp.com/biz/mt-evictions-montebello 

    Good luck

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    Thank you KJ!

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 119 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    @Shannon Shue I'm curious did you end up using MT Evictions or find anyone else? If so how was the experience? I may be looking for someone to help me buy out tenants in the near future. Thanks. 

  • CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Shannon Shue

    Why do you need to buyout your tenant if I may ask?

  • CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Steve Buchanan

    Why do you need to buyout the tenant for if I may ask?

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 119 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    @Diane G. Tenant buy outs are usually used in rent controlled areas to vacate tenants in rental units with well below market rents so that the unit can be re rented with new tenants at market rents. Developers may buy out tenants in order to demolish the existing building and build something new. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.