What is the best all-in-one rental management platform?

What is the best all-in-one rental management platform?

Rental Property Investor · Alexandria, VA · Member since 2015 · 59 posts · 24 votes

What's the best software you use to have an all-in-one tenant portal where they can apply, pay rent, submit maintenance requests, etc? 

What is the expectation for how much these services cost for landlords? I am just gearing up to be a long-distance landlord and want to make sure my process is as efficient and all-encompassing as possible. 

Thank you!

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2018 · 270 posts · 187 votes
    7y

    https://www.avail.co/i/Nezd I use Avail for all my needs, great reports, fantastic service does the job and free stuff once in a while.

  • Rental Property Investor · Alexandria, VA · Member since 2015 · 59 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    @Alex S. Thank you, I will check it out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.