I’m looking for a service to take calls for pm business

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
7y
@Reggie Maggard Hostednumbers dot com
See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Steve RozenbergPro Member
    Specialist · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    I don’t know if a service but we have had a lot of success with streamlining positions along with workflows and systems. I would be happy to share some of the things we did and maybe it would help you out

  • Contractor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y
    @Reggie Maggard Hostednumbers dot com
  • Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    Latchel been meaning to try them out but haven't gotten a chance 

  • Specialist · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    @Reggie Maggard - Feel free to private message me if you want to talk about taking tenant calls and working through maintenance issues.

    @Matt K. - You too Matt. Would be great to connect on a call. Feel free to private message me and we'll set something up.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

  • Blue Springs, MO · Member since 2014 · 353 posts · 52 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Steve Rozenberg:

    I don’t know if a service but we have had a lot of success with streamlining positions along with workflows and systems. I would be happy to share some of the things we did and maybe it would help you out

     Hey Steve thanks for the offer, Im a newb though...I only manage an 8 unit, but hopefully that will change in the next few years.

  • Blue Springs, MO · Member since 2014 · 353 posts · 52 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Mark Fries:
    @Reggie Maggard

    Hostednumbers dot com

     Mark, I love it! Another great team, your a huuuuge help, thanks bro!

  • Contractor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y
    @Reggie Maggard 👍
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.