Norristown, PA General Contractors or Pseudo-prop Manager Wanted

Norristown, PA General Contractors or Pseudo-prop Manager Wanted

Investor · Astoria, NY · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 1 vote

I am looking to find a good GC to build a partnership with in Norristown, PA. I have a couple properties there and looking to scale up in the next 12 months (buy 3-4 more). Just need someone who can complete work as it comes up. Sometimes its rehabs, sometimes itll be small fixes. Please contact me. 

Also looking for someone looking to make some money on side that can do lease signings, and showings for vacant units. I will pay a certain % per month + pay fixed $ for each unit rented. I think it can be a good win-win. 

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · East Brunswick, NJ · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    8y
    @Ravi Patel I’m new to investing and even newer to the forum so I won’t be much help to your specific need. I do however plan on investing in Norristown, PA so hopefully in the near future I can share some helpful information and contacts that learn in my travels and maybe learn something from you regarding Norristown.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.