Louisville, Kentucky Multi Family Insurance

Louisville, Kentucky Multi Family Insurance

Lake Forest, CA · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 4 votes

Hello all,

I currently have a 4-plex in Newburg under contract. This will be my first multi-family buy in Louisville, so I'm still refining some of my cost estimates. Does anyone have an idea of what I might expect to pay each month for insurance costs? Also, does anyone have a insurance/broker referral they'd care to share? Finally, any advice on what I should include in the policy to make sure I'm fully covered in regards to manmade and natural disasters?

Thanks in advance your time and help!

Best,

Matt

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y
    @Matt DeSalvo I have a great insurance agent, PM me and I’ll get you his info. He’s also an investor
  • James WilcoxBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Bowling Green KY ~ Lexington, KY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 602 votes
    8y

    @Account Closed would honestly have to know more about the property but around $100/month would be my best guess. You can call any insurance provider and they can give you an estimate though. You will need to know some basic info about the property though. I recommend someone who is an independent insurance provider.

    Recommendation: 

    Christian Moore

    https://www.getrealky.com/

    REI James w/ eXp Realty54 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.