Oklahoma Rental property/Landlord Insurance providers

Oklahoma Rental property/Landlord Insurance providers

Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 92 posts · 41 votes

I'm shopping for rental property insurance for a single family home I own and have leased in OKC. 

Any suggestions on good agents/brokers? 

Thanks in advance,

Bob

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor / Real Estate Agent · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2015 · 324 posts · 157 votes
8y

@Bob Foglia I recently switched all my properties to Shelter.  I typically go with whoever has the best rates/coverage. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor / Real Estate Agent · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2015 · 324 posts · 157 votes
    8y

    @Bob Foglia I recently switched all my properties to Shelter.  I typically go with whoever has the best rates/coverage. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Guthrie, OK · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    One of my best friends owns an insurance company that insures all our single and multi-family properties. He has done wonders for me in two ways: 1) saving me money and 2) teaching me what I actually need to know about insurance so I can have the necessary coverage at a great cost. PM me and ill give you his info. 

  • Deborah BurianPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 412 votes
    8y

    I've had good luck with both Shelter, when we have fewer homes, and now Thrive for a larger portfolia.  PM me if you need more specifics and congratulations on your first investment!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Edmond, OK · Member since 2016 · 209 posts · 107 votes
    8y
    Rightway Insurance broker has saved me thousands! They also cover my primary, autos abs and umbrella.
  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 92 posts · 41 votes
    8y
    Thank you all for your suggestions, I’ve moved forward with a much better policy thanks to the great BP community... thank you all again.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.