Appliance Repair In Kansas City MO

Appliance Repair In Kansas City MO

Investor · Independence, MO · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 8 votes

Typically I repair my own appliances, however, I believe the problem is beyond my knowledge.  Does anyone know a good appliance repair person in Kansas City, MO or Independence MO?  I called sears but they can't make an appointment for 5 days which is a long time without a refrigerator.

0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    Don't, I repeat DO NOT USE SEARS........... they're terrible.

    just hop on yelp, probably a good bet here

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/able-appliance-overland-park-5

  • Investor · Independence, MO · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Update:  I called sears and they took so long that i just fixed it myself.  I tend to agree with @Matt K..  Sears was not good to work with and quite expensive.

  • Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    They couldn't even properly handle my stacked washer and dryer. After 6 visits 4 of wich were the same tech, you'd assume they realize that one person was unable to move the stacked unit, the same stacked unit from the first visit... Lol

  • Rental Property Investor · Ankeny, IA · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y
    My home owners warranty called sears for a fridge repair. After 6 hours of “he’s on his way”, he never showed up and I had to have somebody else come.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.