Good CPA and Attorney in NW Houston (Klein, Tomball)

Good CPA and Attorney in NW Houston (Klein, Tomball)

Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 17 votes

Looking for a CPA and attorney in the Northwest Houston area (Klein, Tomball, Cypress area).

Also: Is there a quick way to get an attorney to look over a lease without having to go in and make an appointment?

Any suggestions are appreciated!

2Reply
26 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 871 votes
    8y

    Is it cool to make referrals in BP forums?  Trying to be mindful of my BP etiquette.  

    @ Jennifer Jackson, there is a guy in Copperfield that I can suggest -- haven't used his services yet myself but I have talked to him.  Will PM you.

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 871 votes
    8y

    Hey thanks for reaching out.  

    Saw you were looking for a RE attorney.  There is a guy in Cypress, or just south -- in Copperfield, named Jerel Ehlert.  Runs a small practice at 529 and Hwy 6.  

    Seems like a decent guy, I enjoyed visiting with him (full disclosure, haven't worked with him yet).

    http://live.ehlertlaw.com/about

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Jennfer,

    How did your NW Houston CPA search play out?  I also live in Tomball and have a similar need for a CPA with heavy RE / investment income experience.

    Matthew

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mark Sewell:

    Is it cool to make referrals in BP forums?  Trying to be mindful of my BP etiquette.  

    @ Jennifer Jackson, there is a guy in Copperfield that I can suggest -- haven't used his services yet myself but I have talked to him.  Will PM you.


     Who did you recommend I am looking for one too

  • Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    Jennifer,

    How did your CPA search work out?  I'm on the hunt too.

    Matthew

  • Lender · Nationwide · Member since 2018 · 571 posts · 310 votes
    1y

    I often work with Ethan Gao who is also a lender has an office in Katy. Lease review can be remote. I can make a warm intro if you PM me your details. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.