Need a realtor experienced in helping MF investors (LA, CA)

Need a realtor experienced in helping MF investors (LA, CA)

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 9 votes
I’m looking for a realtor to work with acquiring my first multi family investment in Los Angeles. I’m looking for triplexes and fourplexes. Please PM me if you have a recommendation or if you can help. Thank you!
1Reply
33 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Redlands, CA · Member since 2016 · 253 posts · 115 votes
    8y
    Hello Donna. I have worked with several investors in and around the LA area on MFR purchases. Would love to chat with you and potentially help you find a property. I am investor myself as well. I responded to your other post as well!
  • Logan AllecBusiness Member
    Accountant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 980 votes
    8y

    @Donna Arrogante Smart move.  Note that these kinds of properties are in very high demand in LA and oftentimes the good ones go to cash buyers.  I was looking back in 2015 and eventually had to broaden my search to the Santa Clarita area to finally land a 4-unit.  Good luck.

    Clarita CPA Group516 Reviews
  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Thank you @Logan Allec! I appreciate the heads up! And the luck. =)

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    I have been using a realtor who specializes in investors. She is fantastic!! She even has her own app in the App Store: ACCURATE listing. The app has her contact, but she has been great with helping me, not just with finding properties, but also putting together my team of lenders and even contractors. Worth checking her out.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.