Portland, OR Real Estate Attorney Referrals

Portland, OR Real Estate Attorney Referrals

Lake Oswego, OR · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 7 votes

Hey Everyone!

I am in the process of forming a "Lease Option" contract for a few tenants that I have in my rental property and would like to have a Real Estate Attorney review the terms prior to making into a contract.

Does anyone have good referrals for a Real Estate attorney in the Portland market?

Thank you,

0Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Portland, OR · Member since 2013 · 412 posts · 219 votes
    8y

    Hey John,

    I know of an attorney in Hood River who does a lot of purchase contracts for commercial properties. I’ve got a request out to him to see if he’s got a referral for you or if he’d be able to help you out himself. 

    Will be in touch. 

    Mathew

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    8y

    that's pretty Vanilla stuff...  Try Troy Sexton in PDX he can easily handle that tell him Jay sent you.

  • Investor · Lake oswego, OR · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Hey John,

    Just saw this post and have to say that I have had only great experience with Henry Rau at PDX legal solutions. Im sure they will be able to take care of all your needs. Best of luck. 

    Chase

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.