Has anybody used Rentberry? Rent bidding concept

Has anybody used Rentberry? Rent bidding concept

Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2015 · 246 posts · 183 votes

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/11/25/bidding-for-...

I read this article and thought this was an interesting concept.  You put your property up on the site and potential tenants can bid on a rental price.  Though it appears that landlords are typically getting less than asking rent, I wonder if it is more than what they would have gotten if they just listed it on Zillow.  

I checked to see if there were any listing through Rentberry in my rental's zip code and there was only one. 

Has anybody used this to rent their property?  Thoughts?

0Reply
48 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Levi T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tucson AZ / Nice FR / Washington DC · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    We find scheduling everyone (unknown to them) at the same time for viewing a rental, does the trick... 3,6,10 people looking at a house will get people pulling our agents aside offering to pay higher rents if they get the house. 

  • Investor · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    I just listed a property on it and do see quite a few properties in same area. I have it listed on several sites below and will see which one works the best.

    • Realtor.com
    • Cozy
    • Rentberry
    • Craiglist
    • Zillow
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 732 votes
    8y

    Looks like the Rent Berry Ico is active now . I am considering buying some, just because it looks more legit than many of these other ICO projects. 

    https://rentberry.cryptonomos.com/

  • Investor · Tracy, CA · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    Why, exactly, should a landlord use Rentberry? I just read their website and am very confused. I didn't see a single benefit for landlords. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.