Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2014 · 32 posts · 9 votes
It's so hard to decide on which company to use. Seams like premiums are sky high and jargon making it hard to compare apples-to-apples. Who do use and why???
Investor · Hyattsville, MD · Member since 2012 · 822 posts · 441 votes
8y
These are in the top 100 independent insurance agencies in the U.S and are Texas-based. They will likely have access to the largest selection of insurers and be able to shop around for policies on your behalf. Take a look at their websites and maybe give them a call and see how they can help and if you want them to get you quotes for your properties. Ask them lots of questions.
I haven't used these but I do use one of the largest agencies in my area in the mid-atlantic with access to the most providers and have a single point of contact I use to ask questions about my policies and get quotes.