Recommendation for a home warranty company in DFW

Recommendation for a home warranty company in DFW

Bedford, TX · Member since 2016 · 79 posts · 24 votes

Hi all,

I just aquired a 4plex. Very excited. one thing that I want is to add a home warranty, I'm concerned about the age of the AC units. Any recommendations?

I have old republic on another property. Haven't been too pleased with them. they take forever to answer, and then 50 questoins trying to blame someone else. Our tennants hot water thermocoupler went out yesterday, and they aruged with the tech for 45 minutes about repairing it. then they called us and wanted us to spend $400 for a new one. Tech replaced the thermocoupler. IDK if this is normal in the industry, but definately fishy.

Thanks in advance.

0Reply
27 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 95 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    Hi George,

    Check out Fidelity National Home Warranty.   https://www.homewarranty.com/

    Good luck!

  • Bedford, TX · Member since 2016 · 79 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Carol Bloom

    Have you tried american home shield or Select Home Warranty?

  • Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2017 · 95 posts · 24 votes
    8y

    I found American Home Shield to be more expensive than Fidelity. I don't know about Select Home.

    If you are a realtor you get a professional discount. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.