Looking for a Property management firm- Galveston and LaMarque

Looking for a Property management firm- Galveston and LaMarque

Real Estate Investor · Longueil, Quebec · Member since 2013 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello everyone,  we are trying hardly to find a good property management firm south of Houston, Tx (LaMarque and Galveston) to manage our small multifamilies. We own a 5 plex and a 10 plex in Galveston, and a 13 plex and a 9 plex in LaMarque.  

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Project Management · League City, TX · Member since 2015 · 99 posts · 44 votes
    8y

    Hi Eric. I sent you a direct message.

  • Real Estate Agent · Galveston, TX · Member since 2015 · 255 posts · 219 votes
    8y

    Good afternoon,

    I'm the property manager for Save 1900 Realty. We focus primarily on the island but I would be willing to discuss all the properties you have. I'd love to talk with you. Feel free to PM me.

    Have a great day!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.