Looking for a property manager for SFR in Decatur Georgia

Looking for a property manager for SFR in Decatur Georgia

Investor · Parkville, MD · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 6 votes

I am looking for a good reliable property manager in Decatur Georgia. Please send me any recommendations.

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Florida / Atlanta · Member since 2015 · 210 posts · 53 votes
    9y

    Hello Chris,

    Good property managers are hard to come by but I have a few friends who may know some. I will reach out to you with any opportunities they give me.

  • Investor · Parkville, MD · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Thank you Anton

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 143 posts · 37 votes
    9y

    I'll DM who I'm using

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.