Rental applicant: "I sell sperm" ... aaaand im done with rentals.

Rental applicant: "I sell sperm" ... aaaand im done with rentals.

Real Estate Investor · Shelton, WA · Member since 2013 · 369 posts · 639 votes

I love the passive income.. but maaan this is getting old lol 

Time for a PM!?  

Does any one else flip/develop only etc? I think it's time to pivot.

2Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 876 votes
    9y

    I guess if you can't just move on after getting a weird inquiry, yeah, get out of rentals. I get great tenants managing myself.

  • Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    @Account Closed And tomorrow you'll get an inquiry from the fiance without knowing, then show it, and when the application comes in you'll find the spouse who originally contacted you will list their employment as "Dog Trainer" or "Geneologist".

    Where do these people come from! At least they told you up front to save time...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.