Property Management Killeen/Fort Hood Area

Property Management Killeen/Fort Hood Area

Investor · Killeen, TX · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 4 votes

Anyone know of any good property management in Killeen/Fort Hood area? (TX)

I just need a one time service of finding a tenant and perhaps more business in the future.

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Yorktown, VA · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @Filip Vaco, have you tried reaching out to a real esate agent to place it on MLS?

    There are a ton of property managers in Killeen. I did a search for some and it seems that professional property management is big business in the area. Are you military? Have you tried posting the home on one of the social media platforms geared toward military families?

    I own a home in Maryland near Andrews AFB,, and had the house listed on MLS. In addition, my wife posted it up on social media. A family that was PCSing from Hickam AFB in Hawaii, saw the post and reached out to her. It saved us half on the commission. Now the manager is just handeling the turnover, and we will self-manage once the family is in place.

    I hope this helps.

    -Eric Villafana

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.