What are the best property management companies?

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Missy H.Pro Member
    Investor · Bloomfield, NJ · Member since 2015 · 207 posts · 121 votes
    9y

    I can say that I don't want to bad-mouth anyone so I won't list the bad ones.  On the other hand, I have not met any good ones either.  I manage my own properties.

  • Santa Rosa, CA · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    any good recommendations on how to find a good turnkey out of state (calif) i am looking into these markets with low cost housing like Cleveland and Memphis. Scared but ready to move fwd. 

  • Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Jay Baker:

    Let's compile a list of reviews for property management companies. Please include location, cost, and any feedback!

     If you are looking for a good MGMT company, I would suggest looking at:

    What to Look For in a Property Management Company

  • Brad LarsenPro Member
    Property Manager · San Antonio and Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 377 posts · 380 votes
    9y

    @Jay Baker  Here is some good information on this as well including Tom's post as well....

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/52/topics/385...

    Good luck out there!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.