Searching for opinions Savannah Ga property management

Searching for opinions Savannah Ga property management

Savannah, GA · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 4 votes
I own a home in the salt creek landing subdivision in Berwick. I have a property management company bidding me at 10% monthly fee, with a 500 $ "finders fee" every time a new tenant moves in and a 175$ lease renewal fee. I'm looking for a better bid that would be more advantageous than what I've been presented. The monthly 10% is understandable and is fine. The "finders fee" and renewal fee is something I'd like to avoid atleast have a lower amount. Where are all of you Savannah property managers at, and for the landlords who do you use?
0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Pooler, GA · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    You are at market rate.  I havent seen much better, and if it is, they are not good.  

  • Real Estate Agent · Savannah, GA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi Kyle, 

    I am a good property manager and I can confirm that you are being quoted a standard and reasonable fee for a good property management company.   Some charge 50% of one month's rent, which is what our company does, so for a home in Berwick, you would actually save money using a company that charges a lower flat fee for a procurement fee.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.