New York State lead paint insurance coverage for rental property

New York State lead paint insurance coverage for rental property

Investor · forest hills, NY · Member since 2012 · 1 post · 0 votes

just found out that my insurance company does not cover lead paint,  anyone knows which insurance company covers lead paint for rental in new york ?  Thanks.

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Vendor · New York, NY · Member since 2017 · 217 posts · 88 votes
    9y
    I don't have lead protection coverage but I have Allstate and my agent seems to be able to give me anything I want. Which insurer did you ask?
  • North Tonawanda, NY · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    What do you mean that your insurance company does not cover lead paint? Are the dropping coverage because lead paint was covered? Are they refusing to underwrite a new policy because of a lead paint issue? Or are they only excluding coverage of liabilities associated with lead paint issues? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.