Apartment Property Manager Midtown Kansas City

Apartment Property Manager Midtown Kansas City

Real Estate Investor · Lawrence, KS · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 35 votes

I'm looking to see if anyone has a property manager for a small apartment complex in the Midtown area of Kansas City. Anyone have someone they like?

1Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lee RipmaPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Prairie Village, KS · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y
    I'm about to start working with a company out there that seems good, I'll start using them once in close in 1-2 weeks. PM me for the company if you're interested.
  • Engineer · Chicago, IL · Member since 2012 · 183 posts · 22 votes
    9y
    Hi Dave Clauson I have been using a PM in Kansas City for two years now and everything has been going well. PM me if your interested!
  • Cole StarinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 10 votes
    9y
    I'm currently a manager of a 16 unit complex in Westport and also invest in the North Kansas City area. The partnership is currently offering 3% with a contingency fee based on performance. Please let me know if you're interested in details.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.