Looking for a great real estate attorney close to Lancaster PA

Looking for a great real estate attorney close to Lancaster PA

Professional · Lancaster, PA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
Hey BP family I am looking for a good Real estate attorney any where near Lancaster pa. Please let me know if anyone knows a qualified attorney and thanks again
0Reply
23 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lancaster, PA · Member since 2016 · 80 posts · 14 votes
    9y
    Good day! I'm not sure if you'll get a reply here or not but my comment will bring it back up to the top of the list. Never mind the fact that I, too, am looking for one as well so hopefully, 1-4 will be mentioned here 😁
  • Attorney · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Hi @Petru Weaver and @Rickey Wallace: send me a PM. I may have some leads for you depending on the size of the deal and what exactly you need. 

  • Investor · Lancaster, PA · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    Hi @Petru Weaver if your still looking, look up Nickolaus and Hohenadel. Ive used them for some smaller closings. 

  • Property Manager · Lancaster, PA · Member since 2016 · 77 posts · 30 votes
    9y

    We use Ryan Mellinger.  His company is Prime Transfer.  He's awesome, we've probably done 40 deals with him by now.  Shoot me a note if you are interested, and I can connect you.  His office is just off Oregon Pike, by Route 30.  

  • Lancaster, PA · Member since 2013 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    My personal recommendation is Clymer Conrad PC.  They handle most of my closings, and are well versed in difficult/tricky real estate transactions.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.