seller backed out in saint louis missouri

seller backed out in saint louis missouri

Investor · grand prairie / st.louis, texas/ Missouri · Member since 2014 · 168 posts · 19 votes

I was just wondering, can I do anything cause this seller backed out the deal at the last moment. we were going to close tomorrow and they backed out cause they found out they was not receiving any proceed because of mo health net taking money for work being done on the house. I had an end buyer to lease to own it from me as soon as I closed. she was depending on me and now she is going to be left out because of it. she needs a place to stay. So is there anything I can do about this

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
9y

Sue for performance.. expensive and takes a year.. other wise NO

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    9y

    Sue for performance.. expensive and takes a year.. other wise NO

  • Peter MacKercherBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 567 votes
    9y

    What @Jay Hinrichs said. Best to just move on or offer some $$ to save the deal. 

  • Wholesaler/ Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 20 votes
    9y

    Giving the seller's some cash for keys might be the best way to move forward. Find out what the least is that they'll take and decide if it's still a good deal. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.