Looking for Property Management company in Columbia SC

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Will GastonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    I manage my own, but have heard good things about Columbia Property Management. I know the broker, Rebecca Fouche, and she is very knowledgeable about Cola real estate.

  • Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    @Will Gaston Thanks for the response, I will reach out to her. You have actually been talking with my husband @Matthew Hipp recently. We appreciate all of your time and help! 

  • Wholesaler · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2013 · 163 posts · 37 votes
    9y

    @Emily Hipp I have been working with Amber at Southern Dreams Realty. I have been very happy with her and her team so far regarding timeliness, responsiveness, and all around great attitude.  I would definitely recommend them at this point for an initial call to see what you think. 

  • Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    @Luke Petrozza

    Hi Luke, that sounds great and exactly what I am looking for. I will reach out to Amber per your recommendation. I appreciate the response and information, thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.