KREIA Saturday July 30 Louisville

KREIA Saturday July 30 Louisville

Louisville, KY · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes

I attended my first KREIA meeting earlier tonight and learned so much and had some lingering questions I have had answered. I would like to attend my second meeting on Saturday the 30th to continue learning on the same subject, more in depth. Since I am a non-member, it would cost me $149 to attend. It will cost members $99 to attend. For a member to bring a guest, it will cost $149. If there are any members that are planning to attend without a guest so far, would you please consider bringing me as your guest and I will pay the $50 required for the fee to attend for my presence at the meeting. It will be held at The Home of the Innocence, at the end of E. Market, at Baxter Ave., July 30, 9am-1pm. The subject is wholesaling. I look forward to potentially attending. Thank you all for reading.

1Reply
15 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ian HooperPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2016 · 78 posts · 40 votes
    10y
    Micah, Did you make it to the meeting? Ian
  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I did. It wasn't looking likely by the end of the evening of the 29th after a couple calls and posting on here but someone I spoke with at Thursday's meeting called and asked if I still wanted to go. I'm thankful for that and thank you, Ian, for asking!

  • Property Manager · Louisville, KY · Member since 2013 · 309 posts · 115 votes
    10y

    @Micah Harris how was it?  

  • Investor · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 142 posts · 77 votes
    10y

    I'd be interested to hear as well. Do you think it was worth the money?

  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    It was very good. A moderate amount of 'tips' along with what each person of your team does along with suggested contacts to put on your team. Areas to invest in that are working right now, lead source sites, prices of different fees that will be encountered, what numbers and prices to look for. Specific questions that were answered and one of my favorite "how to's"of the day, how to get rid of mold from a self proclaimed "mold buyer".

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.