Property Manager around Dallas/Richardson/Irving? PM Reviews?

Property Manager around Dallas/Richardson/Irving? PM Reviews?

Richardson, TX · Member since 2013 · 20 posts · 0 votes

We have duplexes in Richardson and Irving and are looking for a property manager.  I found one on Angie's List but am looking for other options to compare.  Does anyone have a recommendation or a good source for reviews on managers written by landlords?

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Four Oaks, NC · Member since 2013 · 369 posts · 44 votes
    10y

    I like starting with http://turnkey-reviews.com/. Good blend of cities and companies. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Mc Kinney, TX · Member since 2015 · 35 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Try Mindy Henderson at North Texas Rent Homes or Real Property Management. Both will do a good job for you. 

    Good luck.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 506 posts · 311 votes
    10y

    I forwarded your post to our Plano office.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.