Website To Track Issues On Rental Properties You Own/Manage

Website To Track Issues On Rental Properties You Own/Manage

Toronto, ON · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi Everyone,

I'm a landlord, but I'm also a web developer. I created a website that keeps me connected with my tenants, and I showed it to a friend one day and he thought it was pretty cool (I make little websites for my every day use). I'm a nerd like that.

I wanted to ask if anyone else would be interested in it.

What it is, is each unit gets a username and password (they are easy to remember). They would log in, open a "ticket", like, "the sink is leaking", or "I think there are mice in the garage", and you, as the landlord or property manager get a notification. The user can add a photo and description. You can then respond back and forth and close the ticket once it's completed.

If you're a property manager, you can monitor all the properties you own this way. If you're a landlord who hires a property management company, then you can log in to make sure they are responding quickly and closing tickets in a short time.

Please let me know what you think and I can set up a test account and you can play around. Here are some screen shots.

P.S. I hope I'm not breaking any rules. I'm just trying to see if there is a market for this kind of thing, because I haven't been able to find a similar option.

SCREENSHOT 1

SCREENSHOT 2

SCREENSHOT 3

Thank you!

D

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.