Recommended Property management company in St. Louis, MO

Recommended Property management company in St. Louis, MO

Redford, MI - Michigan · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 2 votes

BP Community,

I am in search of a good property management company in St. Louis to manage my properties there. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

If any of you have had experience with "Mangus Properties" and wish to share them, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you everyone!

0Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 238 posts · 204 votes
10y

@Bracha Pushkin - In case you don't get specific answers on Mangus Properties, here's a great post from BP on the Questions to ask a PM. I would focus on operational questions over the recommended personal real estate investments, as many PMs don't invest themselves. I'd also get at least 3 referrals from folks who have properties under their management (but aren't friends with the PM).

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 238 posts · 204 votes
    10y

    @Bracha Pushkin - In case you don't get specific answers on Mangus Properties, here's a great post from BP on the Questions to ask a PM. I would focus on operational questions over the recommended personal real estate investments, as many PMs don't invest themselves. I'd also get at least 3 referrals from folks who have properties under their management (but aren't friends with the PM).

  • Property Manager · Saint Charles, MO · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I have dealt with multiple property management companies in St. Louis, MO over the years, and most have a certain niche that they specialize in. Be it a certain area they focus in, property type (Apartments, SFH, etc), upper end, lower end, etc. What you have, and what you want to do with that will help with selecting the proper management company. Let me know and I will give you my thoughts and why.

    Thanks!

    Travis Scribner

  • Peter MacKercherBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 567 votes
    10y

    @Bracha Pushkin Hey, just throwing my hat in the ring to say that I offer PM services and am accepting new clients, depending on the area. I'd be happy to talk to you about your needs to see if we'd be a good fit to work together.

    Cheers!

  • Redford, MI - Michigan · Member since 2014 · 27 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thank you all for your input.

    @Travis Scribner, the proeprties are SFH in Hazelwood & Florissant. Your recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you,

    Bracha

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.