Looking for a reliable management property in Rochester (NY)

Looking for a reliable management property in Rochester (NY)

Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 75 posts · 16 votes

Newly renovated two family house in Rochester (NY), my friend had a really bad experience with a property manager leaving the house vacant without telling him and much worst. Any suggestions on how to find a reliable property manager in the Rochester area? thanks!

0Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Escrow Officer · Webster, NY · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 20 votes
10y

Hello Roy- I suggest your friend interviews at least 3 property management companies before making a decision. I work at a property management myself (True Blue Realty Group) and I always tell our prospective clients to do their due diligence- whether they decide to come on board with us or not. We even send them a list of questions they need to ask before hiring one. There are a lot of so called "property managers" out there that do not deliver - so doing some research is of upmost importance. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rochester, NY · Member since 2013 · 101 posts · 48 votes
    10y

    I would contact Blue Axis Homes. Rebecca handles all of my properties and does an amazing job. She treats my units better than I ever did.

    She's on BP - https://www.biggerpockets.com/users/Rebecca_L

  • Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 75 posts · 16 votes
    10y
  • Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 152 posts · 65 votes
    10y

    I concur. Blue Axis Homes. @Rebecca Lebowitz is awesome! 

  • Wholesaler · Rochester, NY · Member since 2013 · 53 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Agreed...I just picked Blue Axis to property manage one of my homes and she found a good tenant in under a week!

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2012 · 46 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    I use and recommend Patrick Gallagher at Gallagher Property Management.

    Phone: (585) 235-4337

    Thanks,

    -Frank-

  • Escrow Officer · Webster, NY · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    Hello Roy- I suggest your friend interviews at least 3 property management companies before making a decision. I work at a property management myself (True Blue Realty Group) and I always tell our prospective clients to do their due diligence- whether they decide to come on board with us or not. We even send them a list of questions they need to ask before hiring one. There are a lot of so called "property managers" out there that do not deliver - so doing some research is of upmost importance. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.