Rentals managed by owner vs managed by property management

Rentals managed by owner vs managed by property management

Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 0 votes

Hello dear BP fellows,

I'm conducting a market research.

What you assume to be the percentage of residential rentals managed by owners vs the percentage managed by property management companies in the US?

Is there somewhere I can find more accurate data?

Thanks,

Gon

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Thanks Nick! Nice to meet you!

    I know it is complicated but I'm trying to get a grasp of whats going on, and if later I will find accurate data that's even better... Going over rentals which are post online in Zillow, Craiglist etc. it seems like all the rentals in the US are managed by property management.

    What would you assume to be the percentage in your area? Is it more like 20% Owners VS 80% agents? or more like 50% owners VS 50% agents?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.