I need a good Property Manager in Greenville, SC

I need a good Property Manager in Greenville, SC

Investor · Elkton, MD · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 21 votes

Hello all,

Can anyone recommend a good Property Manager in Greenville, SC?  I have several #'s from Google but I always like to go with a referral if possible.

Thanks

0Reply
12 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2015 · 132 posts · 54 votes
    11y

    @Jason Hatfield

    Even though I haven't personally used them to management any properties for me, I will be as soon as I get my first SFR in Greenville. I would recommend calling Alpha Property Management and talking to Carlos. I've called about 8 different companies to get market analysis on prospective rental properties that I'm pursuing and he's the only one that was responsive and more than willing to help me out. He's worked hard to analyze several properties for me with only the hope that I buy one and use them to manage it. Very stark contrast to many other companies that I even have a hard time talking to anyone, or even getting a response back in a quick timeframe, or even at all. I don't know yet from experience if they're good PMs but from my experience dealing with them I'll be using them on my first property. Plus their fees are lower than others as well.

  • Investor · Elkton, MD · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    Awesome!  Thanks for the lead.  Ok to let him know you referred me?

  • Investor · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2015 · 132 posts · 54 votes
    11y

    Sure thing I don't mind at all. Good luck!

  • Property Manager · Greer, SC · Member since 2013 · 51 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    @Drew Castleberry, would you mind sharing what Alpha Properties fees are?

  • Investor · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2015 · 132 posts · 54 votes
    11y

    @MaryAnn Morelli

    I was quoted 8%, no up front fees

  • Wholesaler · Easley, SC · Member since 2010 · 340 posts · 249 votes
    11y

    We have a property management company for the Greenville area.  Feel free to contact us. We have our own rentals and manage them along side our clients with the same quality of service.

  • Investor · Elkton, MD · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 21 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Drew Castleberry:

    @Jason Hatfield

    Even though I haven't personally used them to management any properties for me, I will be as soon as I get my first SFR in Greenville. I would recommend calling Alpha Property Management and talking to Carlos. I've called about 8 different companies to get market analysis on prospective rental properties that I'm pursuing and he's the only one that was responsive and more than willing to help me out. He's worked hard to analyze several properties for me with only the hope that I buy one and use them to manage it. Very stark contrast to many other companies that I even have a hard time talking to anyone, or even getting a response back in a quick timeframe, or even at all. I don't know yet from experience if they're good PMs but from my experience dealing with them I'll be using them on my first property. Plus their fees are lower than others as well.

    Drew,

    Thank you for the great recommendation.  I spoke to Carlos this AM and was very impressed.  He is very familiar with the area that I am investing in and actually has a property that he manages about five doors down from mine.  He also has another on the next street over. Sounds like it's going to be a great fit!

    He quoted me 10%.  Can't blame him for trying to make a buck but if we choose him then I'll try to negotiate down to 8%

    Thanks again 

  • Investor · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2015 · 132 posts · 54 votes
    11y

    @Jason Hatfield

    Great hope it works out for you. Makes it even better than he already has properties in the same neighborhood, it'll make it easier for them to keep an eye on your property if you choose to use them. Good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.