A PM? And Miss This Stuff?

A PM? And Miss This Stuff?

Residential Landlord · Greenfield, WI · Member since 2013 · 299 posts · 126 votes

How boring having a PM would be, it's so entertaining to be a Landlord!

Tenant of several years, usually late but pays the late fees...Lately it's gotten much worse...Yes, yes, I know, but a successful Landlord friend would always say to me, "It's better working with what you've got than getting a new tenant."

But the situation is terminal now, the patient is in ICU on life support, so to speak, with no signs of recovery. It's over.

Anyways, I go to serve the 5 Day Notice yesterday, just bitter cold outside, sub zero for the next couple of days, and how does this guy come to the door? Yep, gym shorts and nothing else...no shirt, shoes or socks, nice and toasty in there! (he pays the heat).

Jus chillin, watchin the box...

Ahhh, priorities...

SLAMS the door in my face...oh yeah, I'm the bad guy... 

Went to my fave restaurant, had a couple drinks and a nice meal.

Why would I want to miss this stuff?

1Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2014 · 229 posts · 124 votes
    11y

    Yikes. The joys of landlording. We've been very fortunate with our tenants these past three years. Hopefully 2015 will be more of the same.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.