You can also do a Google search to get a ton of resources. I searched for "Florida 30-day termination letter" and found a lot of links. Click on "images" and you'll see actual examples of forms, most of which can be downloaded for free.
You can also do a Google search to get a ton of resources. I searched for "Florida 30-day termination letter" and found a lot of links. Click on "images" and you'll see actual examples of forms, most of which can be downloaded for free.
Ask your broker or if you have a real estate lawyer you know see if they have a generic one your state's BAR accepts. If you use the unapproved documents terminating the lease and it leads to an eviction, you'd be wasting your time having to redo the process again. Of course, you're in FL and I'm in NY so there's a world of difference.
You can also do a Google search to get a ton of resources. I searched for "Florida 30-day termination letter" and found a lot of links. Click on "images" and you'll see actual examples of forms, most of which can be downloaded for free.
Luckily she's in FL, I only know NY eviction. I assume FL is flexible with documents used when evicting? NY is beyond strict with documents used to evict someone. Usually, a lawyer has access to those documents only. Documents off Google never work, as I tried...too many times.
Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2020 · 34 posts · 17 votes
1y
Jacksonville Attorney for Landlord Tenant Relations is Harry Heist, who has a website that you can download all these notices you will need for your property.
Attorney · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2023 · 178 posts · 106 votes
1y
@Nathan Gesner, that form should not be used, as it provides for 60 days notice to terminate a month-to-month tenancy, which FS 83.57 only requires 30 days.
@Nathan Gesner, that form should not be used, as it provides for 60 days notice to terminate a month-to-month tenancy, which FS 83.57 only requires 30 days.
It was a ten-second search for an example. The OP could use it as a template and change it to 30 days and reference the correct county law, or no county at all.