Rental appliances in Houston, where to buy?

Rental appliances in Houston, where to buy?

Paul ZofsakPro Member
Investor · Cypress, TX · Member since 2013 · 118 posts · 15 votes

Hello all, I am getting ready to rehab a condo unit and have been on a 5 year hiatus since my last BRRR venture. I used to use a Sears outlet locally that offered a discount to the investment group I belonged to; Sears is no more and I am no longer part of the group I was before. Other than the big box stores can anyone recommend a good place to buy appliances?

To clarify, the appliances would be for a rental unit, I don't want to rent appliances.

0Reply
24 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jerry TaBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 256 posts · 121 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Paul Zofsak:

    Hello all, I am getting ready to rehab a condo unit and have been on a 5 year hiatus since my last BRRR venture. I used to use a Sears outlet locally that offered a discount to the investment group I belonged to; Sears is no more and I am no longer part of the group I was before. Other than the big box stores can anyone recommend a good place to buy appliances?

    To clarify, the appliances would be for a rental unit, I don't want to rent appliances.


     I use Renova Appliances now since Sears went away, may not be cheapest, but they do come through.

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    Facebook marketplace. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.