Seeking management company or agent in Los Angeles

Most Popular Reply

Nabil SuleimanBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 596 posts · 299 votes
3y

@Anna Delos Santos

There are likely quite a few on here that will do it, but if you have a meetup in your area, that can be a great resource. LA is large so if you want to share specifics maybe we can refer you someone for that neighborhood 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nabil SuleimanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 596 posts · 299 votes
    3y

    @Anna Delos Santos

    There are likely quite a few on here that will do it, but if you have a meetup in your area, that can be a great resource. LA is large so if you want to share specifics maybe we can refer you someone for that neighborhood 

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 48 posts · 28 votes
    3y

    Hello Anna,

    I'm an Agent, Property Manager, & Investor.  I personally understand owning a property and what is important to the owner when looking for a great & qualified tenant. I also have gained experience from managing tenants how best to keep them happy and paying rent on time.  If you are still in search of an Agent & Property Manager, I'm happy to talk with you more about how we can customize our services to fit your needs.  Oh, and did I mention we give a special discount to all BP members! Just let me know you connected with me through BP. If you're all set, that's great too! Wishing you the best in your RE investment journey. 

  • Will FraserPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    If another resource would be useful, I'd give Marc Habib a text and see who he recommends in the area.  

  • Realtor · Los Angeles · Member since 2022 · 56 posts · 32 votes
    3y

    Hello Anna,

    I see you posted this awhile ago. I'm a real estate agent and I can help you find, screen and sign up a tenant as well as advertise your unit now or anytime in the future. Sent you a connection request.

  • Rental Property Investor · Glendale, CA · Member since 2013 · 685 posts · 334 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jen Day:

    Hello Anna,

    I'm an Agent, Property Manager, & Investor.  I personally understand owning a property and what is important to the owner when looking for a great & qualified tenant. I also have gained experience from managing tenants how best to keep them happy and paying rent on time.  If you are still in search of an Agent & Property Manager, I'm happy to talk with you more about how we can customize our services to fit your needs.  Oh, and did I mention we give a special discount to all BP members! Just let me know you connected with me through BP. If you're all set, that's great too! Wishing you the best in your RE investment journey. 


     What is your charge to manage a property?

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2020 · 48 posts · 28 votes
    3y
    Quote from @David Avetisyan:
    Quote from @Jen Day:

    Hello Anna,

    I'm an Agent, Property Manager, & Investor.  I personally understand owning a property and what is important to the owner when looking for a great & qualified tenant. I also have gained experience from managing tenants how best to keep them happy and paying rent on time.  If you are still in search of an Agent & Property Manager, I'm happy to talk with you more about how we can customize our services to fit your needs.  Oh, and did I mention we give a special discount to all BP members! Just let me know you connected with me through BP. If you're all set, that's great too! Wishing you the best in your RE investment journey. 


     What is your charge to manage a property?


    Our regular charge for property management is 5.5%, but with your BP promotional price it would only be 5% monthly fee (of total rent revenue). We are a boutique property management company, specializing in condos, single family homes, and small multifamily properties on the westside regions of Los Angeles County. Because we don't have the overhead of hundreds of employees needed to manage large apartment complexes, we are able to charge a smaller fee. We can also customize our services to fit your needs. We set up our services to work with YOUR property, not the other way around. Please let me know if you are interested to hear more details.

  • Rental Property Investor · Memphis, CA · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jen Day:
    Quote from @David Avetisyan:
    Quote from @Jen Day:

    Hello Anna,

    I'm an Agent, Property Manager, & Investor.  I personally understand owning a property and what is important to the owner when looking for a great & qualified tenant. I also have gained experience from managing tenants how best to keep them happy and paying rent on time.  If you are still in search of an Agent & Property Manager, I'm happy to talk with you more about how we can customize our services to fit your needs.  Oh, and did I mention we give a special discount to all BP members! Just let me know you connected with me through BP. If you're all set, that's great too! Wishing you the best in your RE investment journey. 


     What is your charge to manage a property?


    Our regular charge for property management is 5.5%, but with your BP promotional price it would only be 5% monthly fee (of total rent revenue). We are a boutique property management company, specializing in condos, single family homes, and small multifamily properties on the westside regions of Los Angeles County. Because we don't have the overhead of hundreds of employees needed to manage large apartment complexes, we are able to charge a smaller fee. We can also customize our services to fit your needs. We set up our services to work with YOUR property, not the other way around. Please let me know if you are interested to hear more details.


     Hi Jen, do you service the Pasadena area, and do you do tenant placement as well?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.