Your opinion’s on VA's and VA Companies

Your opinion’s on VA's and VA Companies

Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 0 votes

Fellow RE Investors, We want to source opinions from investors who have used VAs or hired from VA companies in the past. What elements or services are important to YOU when it comes to a VA company? What are some downfalls you have noticed about VA companies? If you could make changes to improve VA functionality and ease, what would it be?

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2022 · 739 posts · 410 votes
    4y

    Hi @Stone Cyrus, I see this used more often with wholesalers or people that operate a larger portfolio.

    I see it used most often for cold calling, data aggregation, and other repetitive tasks.

    I personally have never used one but I know others that have had success with it.

    If I were to hire one, I would ensure the company is both reputable and industry-specific.

    Wishing you the best of luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.