Rental Calculator 11 Nun Ave. Jamestown, RI

Rental Calculator 11 Nun Ave. Jamestown, RI

New to Real Estate · Methuen, MA · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 5 votes

Median Rent 11 Nun Ave. Jamestown, RI

$2,400/moConfidence: Low  - Why is this Low Confidence

Rental comps are pulled by looking at property characteristics (beds, baths, structure type), date the rent listing was captured, and proximity to the searched location.

Where can I get rental comps with confidence?  AirDNA or Mashvior?  Which one is the best?

How can I look at Airbnb or vrbo myself and figure this out without buying any additional subscriptio?

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tyler, TX · Member since 2021 · 33 posts · 31 votes
    4y

    @Carmen Ruiz I recommend calling a local property manager and asking them what market rate it. You'll get to vet them for being your property manager, you'll get market-specific insight, and you'll get rent estimations from an expert in that field (their full time job focuses on it. You can get property manager recommendations from other investors in market specific groups on BP or Facebook. 
     

  • New to Real Estate · Methuen, MA · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    OK thank you Blake Choisnet.  I will ask on BP or Facebook for property manager recommendations in Jamestown, RI.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.