To start or not to start investing that is the question.

To start or not to start investing that is the question.

Real Estate Agent · Lake City, FL · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 1 vote

My question is, when should I start investing in real estate. I am getting anxious to start now, but when I find a good property I get second thoughts and move on.

I am a Realtor with only 1 year of work history my wife makes the average salary for our area around 35k. Have 15K saved.

Our debts combined, though all in my name, are 50k. Should we pay this down before?

Where should I start?

Any thought and comments are appreciated!

0Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Minneapolis · Member since 2019 · 257 posts · 244 votes
    4y

    Start...as a realtor u have many advantages. If u find the a good deal...run the numbers and pull.the trigger.  Once u start u will learn so much...maybe pause after u get feet wet and learn.  House hack is great way to start.

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 5 votes
    4y

    There's never a good time to start. There's never a bad time to start. The longer you wait to start. The less time you have to make money. It's all about the time value of money. So, start today. Don't wait another minute.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.