Can anyone recommend a CFP w/knowledge on real estate investing?

Can anyone recommend a CFP w/knowledge on real estate investing?

Alysa PhalenPro Member
Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 8 votes

Good day,

I am seeking referrals for a CFP (preferably in Denver, CO) that also has experience with real estate investing within a portfolio.  It seems that the CFP's I am finding focus on Finance but don't necessarily have that real estate investing experience for them to give advice on planning the overall portfolio including real estate investments.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Alysa

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    I haven't heard of one, so I'd be curious if someone chimes in. From what I've seen, they don't push RE investing since they can't get paid on it(unless they are licensed). 

  • Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    You might try Dunston Financial Group.  No personal experience, but they fee-only.

  • Lance LvovskyPro Member
    Accountant · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 753 votes
    7y
    @Alysa Phalen Send me a message. Happy to make some recommendations.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.