Denver Area - Contractors, Proj. Managers or Excellent Handyman

Denver Area - Contractors, Proj. Managers or Excellent Handyman

Rental Property Investor · Denver Area, CO · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes

We are ready to do some flips in the Greater Denver area. My husband and I are RE investors who own long-term and short-term rentals with some light rehab remodel experience but we need to find some reliable pros in the area to help with our next flips. Whether you are a GC, project manager, handyman, remodeling company, or an investor with some good recommendations, I'd love to hear from you.  Thanks! Grace

0Reply
5 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    It's brutal right now for finding good workers. I'm not sharing! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Denver Area, CO · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    That's what I thought! I was hoping someone who isn't flipping anymore might share some previous contacts. Are you still able to turn solid profits in this crazy market? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.