Need Help to Develop Family land / Mathews. NC / Charlotte, NC

WantPartners
Classifieds

Need Help to Develop Family land / Mathews. NC / Charlotte, NC

Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 27 posts · 23 votes

Hello all,

I have attached the pictures and property info of both of the properties. As you can see, there has been a lot of development around that area. We're open to selling, but I would love to keep the land, that's why I am acquiring about our option to build on the land. We are trying to see if we can Partner with an investor/developer or a GC that is qualified for this type of work. I do not know much about land developing, but I know that this is a great area for it. If anyone knows of any developers/investors or GC in the area that is looking for a land to develop, Please send them my way. Let me know if you need more information.

0Reply
1 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.